Television which is an open-source of information and time that you spent with your family to get entertained through it is precious. But you need to agree on the fact that it is a technological gadget which might get erupted. You may have faced certain issues like the picture is not clear, the sound is not audible, the remote is not working, apps are slow, and buffering is often and many others. If your Android TV, set-top box, or the software that is installed on your television is not working as it is meant to be you don’t need to rethink about it and go to restart it. Sometimes restarting your gadget can make a world of difference. It may save you huge money and also it might prove helpful for the device as well. Like how you do with your android mobile just the same you need to reboot your android TV so that you can enjoy with your family again. Here are a few steps that you need to perform to restart it:
But before begging the process you need to make sure that any external USB storage devices are not plugged in otherwise it will create trouble.
- Firstly you need to use the D-pad on your TV remote and select the “gear” icon in the side corner of the Television customisable home screen.
- When you will click upon it, the settings menu slide will pop up. In some other android TV devices “quick settings” section at the top includes “Restart”. Click on the option.
- In case if your Android TV doesn’t have the quick settings option there are some more steps to reach the destination button. You need to select “Device Preferences”.
- After clicking on it next click on “About”.
- Now you will be able to see the “restart” option. Select it to restart your android TV.
- After this, you will see that television will power off for a few seconds and then you’ll see the boot up animations as it powers up again. That is all. Your android Tv has successfully restarted.